Friday Movie Releases

. . No comments:
Red Lights doesn't hit theaters for another week so here are some movies opening today--including The Amazing Spider-Man which came out on Tuesday, July 3rd.


The Amazing Spider-Man, starring Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone
"Peter Parker finds a clue that might help him understand why his parents disappeared when he was young. His path puts him on a collision course with Dr. Curt Connors, his father's former partner." (IMDb)
Click here for the trailer 






Savages, starring Blake Lively
For more on the movie and to watch the trailer, check out The B-Sides Friday Night Movie post!
 











Katy Perry: Part of Me, starring Katy Perry
"A documentary that chronicles Katy Perry's life on and off-stage." (IMDb)
Click here for the trailer











The Magic of Belle Isle, starring Morgan Freeman
"In an effort to tap into his original talent, a wheelchair-bound author moves to a rural town, where he befriends a single mother and her three kids, who help reignite his passion for writing." (IMDb)
Click here for the trailer
 







The Pact, starring Caty Lotz
"As a woman struggles to come to grips with her past in the wake of her mother's death, an unsettling presence emerges in her childhood home." (IMDb)
Click here for the trailer


 







Source: IMDb
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contributors

"I got the beat so all the kids dance with me (me, me, me). Pick it up, turn around, here comes Mighty B!"

Video of the Week: Little Mix Feat. Sean Paul "Hair"

Recently Watched: The Big Short

My Rating: 7.5/10

Source: allocine via Bianca on Pinterest

Followers

Blog Archive

I do not own or claim any of the images or music/videos used on The B-Side. Nor am I originator of the entertainment stories. For every story on entertainment news or gossip, I've attributed accordingly. However, if you find that I have not properly cited your copyrighted work or image, please notify me so that I may give you the proper credit or remove your image/story/other media. -- Thank you for visiting!
Powered by Blogger.