Have a great weekend!
Mighty B .
Well my friends, it's been a while. The show I was in Glengarry Glen Ross--I'm proud to say it was the first of its kind, we had an all-female cast and we did the damn thing. I have more downtime now but I'm hoping to have that change with more opportunities next semester. I'm now trying to figure out my schedule next semester which will be quite the challenge while I try to find days where I can work. My DVR is full which means I have so much to catch up on! And there are so many movies I want to see. Agh! Where do I start? Wait...where did October go?
Well this weekend, besides work I have loads of schoolwork to catch up on and providing I have time after work I may go see The Bald Soprano a show by our student-ran theater group at school. We shall see. What are your weekend plans?
Whatever you do, enjoy!
- ► 2013 (165)
- New Music Tuesday: Glee!
- Monday Style: Edgy Leather
- New Music Tuesday: Bruno Mars
- New Music Tuesday: Will.i.am featuring Britney Spe...
- Monday [Red Carpet] Style: 2012 AMAs + Best Dresse...
- Have a great weekend!
- Friday Movie Releases
- Friday Night Movie: Silver Linings Playbook
- Wednesday Buzz: Transformers franchise to continue...
- Wednesday [Movie] Buzz: “The Host” Trailer Premier...
- New Music Tuesday: Christina Aguilera's Lotus
- New Music [Video] Tuesday: Kelly Clarkson
- New Music Tuesday: Alicia Keys
- The B-Side is Back!
- Monday Style: The Infinity Scarf
- Monday [DIY] Style: Infinity Scarf Tutorial
- ▼ November (16)
Powered by Blogger.