Reasons we love her? Well we could go on and on but just to list a few things:
- Not since That's So Raven has Disney Channel had a TV show that centered around a black family. Zendaya stars Disney Channel's KC Undercover, AND she even has the title of executive producer. Say what?! Who's running thangs?
- She handled direspectful comments about her red carpet look on Fashion Police expertly and has always been down for the cause, never hesitating to speak out about injustice.
- she's just full of #blackgirlmagic
- This article alone from Ebony's Power 100 issue
- The girl is keeping up with her music career
- She dances
- She makes some great facial expressions
- First black woman to be featured in Marvel's Spiderman series in leading role
- She's only 19!
- She's crazy gorgeous and has done her own makeup for red carpet events--more on that later :)
- Not to mention she SLAYS on the red carpet. #allday
So we're just gonna take a moment to sit back and take in all of her fierceness this week.
-B & A